Good morning again, Dave!

Dave Laird wrote to everyone...

This morning, I put a phone call into Frank at his residence, and expect
within a few days, I'll be hearing from him and perhaps restore
communications, once more.

I'm not sure what exactly is going on right now. My test msgs haven't migrated either. Maybe a 'heads up' to Bill might be in order here; so, I'm cc'ing him in that regard as we speak.

Frank

    Liberty Northwest Home Page:  http://www.liberty-northwest.org
           Admin matters:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    ...Liberty is never an option... only a condition to be lost