Good evening, Frank...

Frank Reichert wrote:

> Looks like its working finally, after all.

Actually, the Usenet side of things has been working almost without a flaw
lately. There was a minor glitch with the Los Angeles server for Supernews
last month that sort of knocked my hair back at an obtuse angle, but other
than that, everything is running fine.

> Any word on the next "gathering" in Spokane?

Please see my comments made earlier about scheduling. At this point in
time the soonest I could squeeze a Gathering into my schedule would be the
last week in July, although the third week in July might work, if it will
work for everyone else. The best I can say right now, is stay in touch and
let's see what everyone else's schedules look like.

It would be truly nice to have us all together again...

Dave
--
Dave Laird ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Used Kharma Lot / The Phoenix Project

An automatic & random thought For the Minute:
It's amazing how much "mature wisdom" resembles being too tired.