'Evenin' Lowell...

Lowell C. Savage wrote:

> Whatever your opinion of the matter, this is certainly NOT a good case to
> attempt to argue that Gridasov should get to keep the domains.  A person
> using shady methods to acquire and keep property that he is using for
> nefarious purposes is not exactly what I would call a "sympathetic
> plaintiff."  Even if you want to "stand on principle," there are still
> times to breathe a sigh of relief that a case didn't go to court.

Well, I have to agree with you. I guess my resentment stems from the fact
that an idiot who doesn't know how to even spell Google has the same
access rights as those of us who do. Granted, this is a nit, but it's a
very fine nit at that. 8-)

Dave
--
Dave Laird ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Used Kharma Lot / The Phoenix Project

An automatic & random thought For the Minute:
divorce, n:
        A change of wife.