On Tue, 2005-09-20 at 18:40 +0100, Tim Bedding wrote:
> Here is a link
>
> http://tinyurl.com/423p8
>
> indicating that the primary conclusion of the 9/11
> Commission was that the attacks could have been prevented.

In theory and hindsight most everything can be. But that was not the
point. The point was the so-called fixes would not have done so.

Hell if we nuked every country other than our own we'd prevent a lot of
things. Don't make it right.

> So, although the LP may want to take a different position,
> that would not necessarily garner electoral success and
> intellectual endorsement.

Nope. It defeats the purpose.

--
Random Fortune of the moment:
Democracy is the name we give the people whenever we need them.