Good evening, Bill!

You wrote, in response to Tim Bedding, as follows:
> On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 16:07 +0000, Tim Bedding wrote:
> > Is there some way to turn off these update emails or,
> > at least, to make them easy to filter away?

> These are sent by Frank, not the list software.
> Any halfway decent mail client will let you filter on subjects.

That may be true. On the other hand, I've sent you various email messages over
the last six weeks trying to resolve the NNTP gateway issue with regard to the
companion spk.liberty_nw.  I haven't received one word from you in resolving
this issue.  At the moment at least, I have to consider that to be a much
higher priority than screening monthly announcements regarding this list.

So.  Let's try and take this up in private email for the sake of boring the
list.  Explain how we can restore the gateway with spk.liberty_nw.

Kindest regards,
Frank