Good evening again, Travis!

Travis Pahl wrote to Frank Reichert...

I previously wrote:
>> Finally an article came out on Fox News that highlights Ron Paul's >> 2008 Presidential race. I was wondering if any of the mainstream news
>> has even heard about this!  Frank

To which, you replied:
There was a wall street journal article that mentioned him as well.

Ah yes! The monopolistic international capitalist main propaganda organ speaks out. I'm wondering I guess if the article you speak of was positive or negative toward Dr. Paul's race? Meanwhile, the middle class of America are being crushed by exorbitant taxation at all levels to support international corporate interests mainly, while probably not getting the message at all that Ron Paul supports their plight and might actually do something about it, if elected! Most in this category don't read the Wall Street Journal. They might however tune in and listen to Fox News.

Is there a way you can post a link here to that story in the Wall Street Journal?

Kindest regards,
Frank