Hello everyone,

My name is Anxhelo Lushka, I'm a TDF member and a contributor in various areas in LibreOffice, and lately the LibreLadies project got in touch with me to discuss about the idea of having a logo for the project, since I am a designer and would like to help the project.

To do this, I would love to hear your ideas and proposals on what should the logo represent and what do you think would be the best way to present it graphically.

Thanks in advance,
Anxhelo