https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173557

--- Comment #5 from Eyal Rozenberg <[email protected]> ---
Sorry, Heiko, Regina, I kind of messed up this bug report. Let me set things
straight:

* I meant the Drawing toolbar. I mistakenly called it the "formatting" toolbar,
by false analogy to Writer. It's the toolbar on the second toolbar row.

* This is not a duplicate of bug 173225; that one is about consistency among
different places where you can set the thickness, this one is about adding
another place where you can set it.

* We do have an UNO command for line thickness. It's a textbox with -/+, and
Regina has addeded it to the toolbar, in the screenshot she's attached. TBH - I
don't like having this particular kind of control on that toolbar, which has no
other control with text. But - even without any further changes, the control
should be added to the toolbar at that position as an _off-by-default_ control.

* I would appreciate the thickness control visible on the sidebar to be
available on the Drawing toolbar as well. Not as wide as it is on the sidebar,
but narrower. Perhaps we could even make the style control narrower to "make
up" for the extra width due to the thickness control. And again - it could be
invisible by default.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to