https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173620

            Bug ID: 173620
           Summary: I can´t save big spreadsheet in odt
           Product: LibreOffice
           Version: 3.3.0 release
          Hardware: All
                OS: All
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: medium
         Component: Calc
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]

Description:
Save great spreadsheet in the nearly versions of calc. 
For may job a work with great spreadsheet, more than 500.000 row. So, until
2024 I could  save that in ods. Well, in the last versions I can´t do that; I
only save in csv. Last week I instal the older version 24.02 and confirm that.
I use a libre office on Ubuntu 24.04.4 LTS.
Thank you for your attention.

Actual Results:
in the last versions of CALC I can´t save great spreadsheet (500.000 row)in
".ods" only in ".csv".

Expected Results:
Like in the version 24.02, I'd like can save that spreadsheet in ".ods".


Reproducible: Always


User Profile Reset: No

Additional Info:
When a try to save great spreadsheet the calc is finished. In that situation,
normaly I need to reset the Notebook.
An interesting information: the length of the file, in csv is more gret than
the length of the file in ods

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to