https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173631

            Bug ID: 173631
           Summary: Saving of a special calc diagram is corrupt
           Product: LibreOffice
           Version: unspecified
          Hardware: All
                OS: All
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: medium
         Component: Calc
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]

Created attachment 208618
  --> https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/attachment.cgi?id=208618&action=edit
if saving this file after formatting as I described above the result is corrupt

I am using the calc – diagram blood pressure v2 .ods
I click on the diagram
Then I go to Format → Data Ranges
Then I am using Data Series 
and I write in the first serie in Range for Name $Table1.$D$1 
and I write in the second serie in  Range for Name $Table1.$F$1 .
Then I double click on the second serie lines and WÄHLE Line Colour blue and
Line Thickness 0.04‘‘ and the same with the primary serie lines.
Then I go out of the diagram and save the entire file.
This result copy I in a fotograph (jpg).
Now can I close this.
But if I open this file, there the things of formatting are not saved ?!

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to