https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173618

--- Comment #5 from Eyal Rozenberg <[email protected]> ---
(In reply to Heiko Tietze from comment #4)
> Well, changing the label would be an easy hack. And if the table changes
> both the columns running LTR/RTL and the text inside, as I read comment 2, I
> see no reason to split this into two commands. 

Me neither. It's fine for the direction to do two things. And I think
"Direction" being a general name indicates that it may have a multi-faceted
effect.

> My take: 
> a) Reading direction or Table Direction

Well, "Table Direction" is redundant, since we're in the Table properties
dialog. Like we have "Name", not "Table Name", and "Width", not "Table Width".

As for "Reading direction" - I don't think we use that phrase much (or at all),
and I think it would be a bit confusing ("Is this the direction just for
reading? What about other interactions?")

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to