https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=169024

Justin L <[email protected]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
           Assignee|[email protected] |[email protected]
                   |desktop.org                 |
             Status|NEW                         |ASSIGNED

--- Comment #4 from Justin L <[email protected]> ---
(In reply to Justin L from comment #3)
> Apparently import was importing center as TOP prior to that - already in OOo.
Nope. Both import debugging and the actual position indicate that this appears
to be working as expected - that it really is center of line. 

I noticed that if I just open the dialog and then hit OK that the image moves.
So that indicates a failure of the GUI dialog to identify the correct entry (it
is expecting VertOrientation::LINE_CENTER and getting VertOrientation::CENTER). 

There are two GUI code files that are basically identical to each other.
-cui/source/tabpages/swpossizetabpage.cxx (not the one we want)
-sw/source/ui/frmdlg/frmpage.cxx

Aha - it is just using m_nOldV(text::VertOrientation::TOP) because it can't map
::CENTER to anything. If I change the initialization from ::TOP to ::BOTTOM
then the GUI also reports 'bottom' now.

So import has not been adapted to match the new GUI expectations / wider range
to VertOrientation values.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to