https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173104
--- Comment #1 from John Mills <[email protected]> --- 1. I agree generally, I'm not sure format is correct, this is all about the "styles" of the page, I think we do need a desciption for this, I would opt for "setup". 2. This is all about the range of the actual printing area, so I think that in this case area is accurate unless we have a better description to use? 3. I have to use 26.2, I don't see that option in the "Print Area" section. 4. My opinion is that this helps, I understand it is probably repetition as the section is called sheet, or else we would would need to do the same for "Rename" sheet etc as you said. I'm in two minds, but leaning towards keep it. 5. Yes, I thjnk that is logical. -- You are receiving this mail because: You are the assignee for the bug.
