https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173108

--- Comment #1 from John Mills <[email protected]> ---
1. MSO have called that section "Window", I'm not sure it is better really. We
could probably add additional functions here like MSO has if it exists in
LibreOffice.

2. Yes, I agree with this, large icons should be first, but in my 26.8 version
I  only see 4 icons in total, Optimal, 100%, Entire Page and Full Screen.

3. I'm not sure in general if "options" is a good name to start with, it might
confuse people who see options as being about configuration in general for
LibreOffice. I think this needs more discussion because, if we are looking at
consistency like the other sections icons starting with show would be in a
section called show.I think this needs some thinking about what logically
belongs together, perhaps we take inspiration from our competitors.

4. Yes, indeed, it isn't an option.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to