https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173678

--- Comment #1 from Jean-Francois Nifenecker 
<[email protected]> ---
(In reply to Eyal Rozenberg from comment #0)
> [...]
> > [a] gripe [is:] ... how difficult it is to create a custom color palette. 
> > ... 
> > I wanted to use my own custom colors for various types of data, but got 
> > tired 
> > of manually typing in the hex codes every time. 
> 
> And indeed, it is not obvious how one creates a custom color palette, or
> adds to the single document/custom color palette, or modifies it, or whether
> there is 0, 1 or many custom color palettes. 
> 
> The complaint was about calc, but I believe it is more general. Still, look
> at a Calc window. Where do I edit a/the color palette(s)? [...]

Looking into extensions and template might give solutions.
There, you can find a PaletteMaker template that was developed precisely for
that. It's there:
https://extensions.libreoffice.org/en/extensions/show/palettemaker

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to