https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173738

            Bug ID: 173738
           Summary: LibreOffice infinite loop on first run after
                    installation
           Product: LibreOffice
           Version: 26.8.0.3 release
          Hardware: ARM
                OS: macOS (All)
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: minor
          Priority: medium
         Component: Draw
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]

Description:
I upgraded to 26.8.0.3 and opened a drawing from the command line: `open
filename.odg`. LibreOffice went into an infinite loop without creating any
windows. Activity Monitor showed 99.7% CPU usage. After 2 minutes, I killed
LibreOffice. I opened the document and everything worked fine the second time.

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Download LibreOffice_26.8.0_MacOS_aarch64.dmg and install.
2. Attempt to open odg file using "open filename.odg" from the command line

Actual Results:
LibreOffice hung during startup

Expected Results:
LibreOffice opens the drawing.


Reproducible: Couldn't Reproduce


User Profile Reset: No

Additional Info:
I doubt there's enough information here to fix it; this bug is more for
reference in case other people hit this problem.

Version: 26.8.0.3 (AARCH64)
Build ID: bce0998afefdbc355585ca324285661a2170ba77
CPU threads: 8; OS: macOS 15.7.9; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: osx
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); UI: en-US
Calc: threaded

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to