https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173788

            Bug ID: 173788
           Summary: Line Properties sidebar: line style, thickness, color
                    are scrolled off the right
           Product: LibreOffice
           Version: 26.8.0.3 release
          Hardware: ARM
                OS: macOS (All)
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: minor
          Priority: medium
         Component: Draw
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]

Description:
The layout of the properties sidebar seems to have changed; the line properties
are not visible unless I sideways-scroll the sidebar. I can't just click on the
line properties (or font size) to change them, unlike the rest of the
properties, which are on-screen.

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Draw a rectangle or click on an existing rectangle, circle, etc.


Actual Results:
In the Properties sidebar, the line type, thickness, color, and arrow styles
are not visible unless I scroll the sidebar or make the sidebar excessively
wide.
Most of the other properties remain visible, even with a narrow sidebar.

Expected Results:
I should be able to directly edit the line type, thickness, and color, like the
other properties.


Reproducible: Sometimes


User Profile Reset: Yes

Additional Info:
This layout issue makes it hard to update line characteristics (and also font
size, which has the same problem) because instead of just clicking, I need to
scroll the sidebar, which then hides other properties. It's not a huge issue,
but it is unnecessary friction. I don't think earlier versions had this issue.

Version: 26.8.0.3 (AARCH64)
Build ID: bce0998afefdbc355585ca324285661a2170ba77
CPU threads: 8; OS: macOS 15.7.9; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: osx
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); UI: en-US
Calc: threaded

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to