On Sat, 2011-10-22 at 11:11 -0400, Terrence Enger wrote:
> Hmm.  Is my question really of no interest?  Or did I just time it
> badly with respect to the big conference?

It's the wrong list really, libreoffice-dev is a better choice than
libreoffice-qa for what is fundamentally a code level question.

And it'd be easier for someone to see what you're talking about exactly,
e.g. line numbers and source files if you attached e.g. the sample patch
you were talking about at the time. Sounds like we should call
SQLDisconnect anyway.

C.