Terrence Enger schrieb:

Might I suggest that body starting "Seu cliente de e-mail" is a
good hint that the message is spam?

Hi,

I do no know how to create such a filter rule.

The "ban" list seems to be rather useless, it seems that those addresses are not added to a filter rule?

I am tending to make this list a closed one. I can't see any good reason why that should not be done. I can subscribe for developers and set Mail status to NomMail for all who have not subscribed (because I can imagine why they do not want to receive lots of lots of mails from lots of lists). That would keep away a lot of SPAM and travel.

Best regards

Rainer