Dear developers / contributors of LibreOffice!

Todays cleanup of bugzilla went quite wrong. The same type of message got sent to a lot of you (either as reporter or CC) to you.

I really beg your pardon.

For your underatanding: I prepared to send one (1) message, but due to a browser, which hang itself up several times, you got 1-4 messages per bug. I am really very sorry for that and I hope you didn't uncced any of these bugs.

For more info, please write me a PM

PS: the original mail was not sent to a dev-ML would someone please forward it - thanks..

Yours

Florian

PS2: I attached 899 bugs, 99% would not be helpful of them and I am in CC of every single of them. So please don't write at me if you get too many mails. IMHO this was not a one-timer, but next time there will only be <50 bugs to change. I hope you understand why this was basically necessary...