Hi all,

bug 54862 -- “FILEOPEN, TABLES: Merged table cells from .doc file appear split in Writer” is an important regression in LibreOffice 3.6. My tests show that the regression was introduced before 2012-05-24, but I don’t have older 3.6alpha0 master builds to continue testing, and I can’t bibisect it (I am not on Linux).

So, can somebody please help with bibisecting this issue, to help our developers to fix it?
This would be very much appreciated!

Thank you in advance --

        Roman

(Why do I emphasize this bug? I suspect that this regression will affect many users, and makes switching to LibreOffice 3.6 difficult or impossible for them.)