Hi Kohei,

I see that you changed status of several bugs [1] with you as assignee from status ASSIGNED to NEW.

My interpretation is that you are intending to do some work on it, but currently that particular Bug is far at the end of your priority list and you are not planning activity in nearby future?

Please leave a brief note here concerning your intentions, and may be we should leave a note in the Wiki at QA/BugTriage [1], How to Report Bugs in LibreOffice [3] or similar to avoid unnecessary ambiguity and checking ups in the bugs?

Best Regards

Rainer

Hyperlinks:
[1] <https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?list_id=216565&emailtype1=exact&chfieldto=2013-01-26&query_format=advanced&emailassigned_to1=1&chfield=bug_status&chfieldfrom=2013-01-24&chfieldvalue=NEW&email1=kohei.yoshida%40suse.de&product=LibreOffice>
[2] <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugTriage>
[3] <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport>