Pedro schrieb:

The point here is that if a version is past the EOL and nobody will fix bugs
in that branch, there is no point in reporting bugs first observed in 3.4 or
3.5 (otherwise you should NOT remove 3.3 from the list either)

Hi Pedro,

you are completely wrong, I doubt that you read the linked texts.

Isn't that up to the BOD to decide? If the EOL was after 6 months why End of
2013?

I do not see to what you refer, my comment was concerning removal of 3.4 versions from BZ Version picker (the same way I will do for 3.3 this week), what is completely out of BODs interest.

CU

Rainer