On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 4:00 AM, Petr Mladek <pmla...@suse.cz> wrote:
>> Taking the 3.6 branch as an example, the first release came out by Aug
>> 12th., after which point there were no new major/minor builds until
>> 4.0 was released just after 3.6.5 in February. That means that for 6
>> months, the 3.6 branch was our most up-to-date release. That also
>> means (if I understand correctly) that we didn't ship any new features
>> for 6 months. Is that correct?
>
> Yes, it is correct. I have just tried to slightly improve
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan#Summary and
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan#Schedule

Looking good.

> You might want to read [...a bunch of stuff...]

So much to read! :-) I've read a bit of that, but I'll try to find
time to read more of that soon when I take a break from updating wiki
pages...

Regarding the EOL date, I've mocked-up an example of how we could
display it on the wiki page:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Talk:ReleasePlan#Draft:_Adding_EOL_to_the_table

(I grabbed the date from the image; Petr's date was Aug 14, 2013,
which also sounds fine to me)

--R