I agree with you. actually I'm doing critical review to get rid of some bugs that became WFM, bugs that do not really represent a MAB etc. etc. and move to the 4.0mab only those bugs which really deserve it.

I think that all this MAB per branch procedure should be reinvented together with the devs - the question is how to get their attention to help users by fixing major and annoying issues, even by slowing down introduction of new
features.
We got the go ahead to merge them into one tracker to avoid future transitions. This being said let's finish this transition (thanks Tommy for your great work here) and I said by 4.2 we'd have some new QA procedure/guidelines to deal with MAB - adding to agenda for next call - thoughts welcome and appreciated :)

Best,
Joel