Hi Robinson,
Le 08/08/2013 19:07, Robinson Tryon a écrit :
On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Sophie <gautier.sop...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Today we received a new issue from the FR BSA. There was a document joined
to the bug report from what said the reporter but the attachment didn't
reach our qa list.
Do you know if it's an issue with the FR BSA or an issue because our list
remove attachments?

Rob might be the best one to answer this question, but we can probably
do a little digging to figure out what's going on here.

Did we ever test the BSA w/attachments when configured in email-to-list mode?

So the reporter just sent a mail to the list that he didn't find how to attach a document to the form. I can't test this evening but will do tomorrow and send you my feedback.

Thanks for your quick answer :)
Cheers
Sophie