Hi Joel,

Joel Madero wrote (09-09-13 17:24)

A bug a day (you choose which one ;) ) shouldn't take more than 10ish
minutes. Hopefully despite busy schedules we can make the commitment -
ultimately we still need 25 people making this commitment to keep up
with demand (or a few people able to commit to a higher number).

Thanks for this encouraging idea (one a day saves me a lot of time :-p ) and your good work & help!

Apart from keeping the number_of_unconfirmed low, I also find it useful to try to make summaries as clear as possible: looking at the result of a query, that helps a lot to pick the right issues to look e.g. for duplicates.

Kind regards,
Cor

--
 - Cor Nouws