On 09/19/2013 10:18 PM, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 04:16:18PM +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:

     + noticed a couple of people CC'ing developers on bugs (Joel)
         + been an issue in the past - what's the story now
Except for running into the bug myself, it is the _only_ way for me to
know about a bug.

Sure sure, just I noticed some newer QA triagers were just adding cc'ing to every single bug triage. This is essentially the same as you just searching for base bugs and then adding yourself to each and every one of them.

Best,
Joel