Hi All,

I'm going to be updating the wiki for whiteboard and keyword to make it more legible. There has been talk about taking a minimilistic approach to the wiki, less formal, less "rules" (although we don't have rules, just guidelines), this vs. the "comprehensive, answers any question someone might have" approach. My question is, which is preferred? Should I strip the wiki to the minimum with very basic info or include the details needed where someone could technically use the wiki without additional input in a relatively cohesive way?

Thanks all,
Joel