Hi,

My opinion:

Here's the list (in alphabetical order):
* blo
no. The relation with the english word 'blow' is to big.

* lbz
Fine by me

* libo
* lo
no. I don't think that a abbrivation of the product is going to work

* lob
* lobz
Fine by me

* tdf
Here is the discussion about if we need to have bugs.documentfoundation.org. I don't think you want that because tdf can have other products. Only if you want this bugzilla only for libo then where will the bugs for the websites of tdf go? Will they stay at freedesktop or go to the libo-bugzilla? As you follow this rule they should go to somewhere else as the libo-bugzilla.

Greetings,
Rob Snelders

Cheers,
--R