On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 4:10 AM, Florian Effenberger
<flo...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
>>   Sounds great to me. I would suggest we have some kind of fallback
>>   plan, even if it's "File too big to upload? Please see if you can
>>   shrink it in size or compress it before upload. If all else fails,
>>   please email us at
>>   <bugzilla-attachment-assista...@bugs.libreoffice.org>". There will
>>   always be corner cases, and it might be worth our time to keep an eye
>>   on them.
>

> I don't know if this can be hacked into BugZilla,

Tweaking the attachment dialog (and in particular the error message
when one tries to upload a file bigger than the set limit) should be
straightforward once we have our bugzilla code living in a git
repo...which probably will happen around the same time bugzilla is
migrated to TDF infra.

> but setting up an e-mail
> alias as shared IMAP (or forwarder, though I prefer the IMAP approach) is no
> big deal.

Cool. We can talk particulars in the future...

>>   Sooooo...I don't have a great answer. I guess I'd say "punt" and hope
>>   that we get some traction on migration this month.
>
> Given that all proposals I had seem to have drawbacks, my take is: Let's
> raise the attachment size limit in our bugzilla instance then, and add the
> note to the mail address. If that does not work either, we can look for
> another tool. Sounds good?

+1 from my side.  I'll make a note of this on the Migration page.

--R