Hi All,

As discussed on QA call, I've made a preliminary checklist of things that QA can consistently do during our major release cycle. It needs to be expanded on but it's a start. It includes bug hunting session and testing.

Feel free to comment, criticize, change, etc . . . As always this isn't a "must do" just trying to offer a prioritized checklist that can offer some guidance during our release cycle.

Also we need to establish a list of major components that we should test every release. Starting with:

Installing
Running each component
Every dialog for every component (perhaps we can setup an auto test for this, every dialog opens, makes sure it opens quickly without a crash?)
Typing
Printing

Currently I'm not sure if a lot of QA actually installed pre-releases (we either just run a daily, master build, or a stable). Might be good for more of us to install the pre-releases when they are actually released to make sure there are no nightmares waiting under the bed.

Best,
Joel