Hi all,

The first draft of the Feedback page is now up on the QA site. Big
thanks to cloph for massaging the code into a Silverstripe-friendly
format:
http://qa.libreoffice.org/feedback/

The page uses the HTML vars passed-in by LibreOffice:
https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/?LOversion=4.2.0.1&LOlocale=en-US&LOmodule=TextDocument

When we update the BSA to accept passed-in variables, this will allow
us to automatically fill-in a bunch of information about the bug
reporter's system. In the future, we could include additional
information such as OS, architecture, and extensions.

Sophie - Please let us know if you run into any hurdles testing-out
localization of the page. If you have any other notes/info about how
to localize a page (esp. based on information passed-in via HTML
vars), please document that info on the wiki and link to it from here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Silverstripe

Please play around with the page and give us some feedback, folks!

Cheers,
--R