On 09/10/2014 03:16 PM, Joel Madero wrote:
We've been talking about this for quite some time.
*Idea: *A BSA that gives users a 1 question at a time approach with almost exclusively "yes/no" answers. By filling out the information the bug report gets appropriate importance, severity, version, attachments, etc . . .

The attached document has a first draft of the flow that I envisioned --> suggestions welcome.

Best,
Joel

Joel,

Question about the second step.

"2.What was the earliest version of LibreOffice that showed this bug?"

If there is only to be a checklist for this question, it is important to offer the option "I have not done the steps which caused the bug until this version." and/or "This is the first version of LibreOffice I have used."

I think it isn't wise to make a person think they are remiss for not encountering a bug during the earlier versions of LO.

The rest of the sequence seems logical and easy to follow, especially for a novice bug submitter. Will this sequence put off a veteran submitter?

--Algot