Le 02/10/2014 16:38, Robert Großkopf a écrit :

Hi Robert,

> place. Not long ago there was a third place for a connector for Mac -
> couldn't find this connector any more ...

I had it removed by the admin as I could no longer build a functional
connector for Mac - that has changed for the time being, until one of
the devs goes and mucks up the build system again so that it no longer
works on Mac. Mac is always second best where these kind of changes are
concerned, because most devs work either on Linux or Windows, and don't
really much care if some "obscure" connector code gets broken on OSX.
Naturally, all my own humble opinion of course ;-)

Alex