On Wed, 12 Nov 2014 07:54:02 +0100, Joel Madero <jmadero....@gmail.com> wrote:

On 11/11/2014 10:42 PM, Tommy wrote:
my proposal is to ping:

UNCONFIRMED bugs older than 100 days
http://snipurl.com/29ejxgd  (183 bugs)
I am not a fan at all for pinging unconfirmed bugs . . . already too many people leave comments like "please confirm on x.x.x.x - for a user to continue to be testing their own bugs when QA hasn't touched them beyond asking them to continue testing is just a good way to annoy the hell out of users. 100 days is also very short time frame (183 bugs is nearly 25% of our total count).

NEW bugs older than 2 years (*)
http://snipurl.com/29febjl  (439 bugs)
I am much more a fan of this.

Best,
Joel

Ok. let's go ahead with the old NEW bugs (nice oxymoron).

I suggest waiting a few days after the incoming release of LibO 4.3.4 before running this ping.