duOn Sun, 12 Apr 2015 11:42:46 +0200, Tommy <ba...@quipo.it> wrote:

Hi guys, as you may have noticed my QA activity has been almost close to zero in the last few months.

I've been very busy at work and some familiar medical issues (which fortunately seems going towards resolution) reduced drastically the time I can dedicate to the LibO project.

I'm sorry I can't give more help in this moment and I hope in the future to be back on track.

Thanks for your understanding.
tommy

well, things going better (expecially from the medical side).
as you may have noticed I'm back on track squashing a few bugs during spare time. :-)