William Gathoye (LibreOffice) kirjoitti 9.5.2020 klo 14.11:
Hello everyone,

While officially not in charge of LibreOfficeFR any more on Twitter,
some people are requesting why we don't have Flatpak/Snap packages for
prereleases versions as well?

Some contributors aren't eager to test because installing the current
.deb/.rpm could interfere with their current profile. Having a simple
Flatpak/Snap/AppImage packages could ease the ongoing bug hinting process.

I know some images are not managed by TDF directly, but providing one
for those we officially support could help IMHO.

Flatpaks are the responsibility of Red Hat and Snaps of Canonical. I would very much like things to stay that way in order to not burden our release managers.

The appimage for 7.0 is rather fresh: https://libreoffice.soluzioniopen.com/

Antonio can be helped by solving open issues: https://github.com/antoniofaccioli/libreoffice-appimage/issues

Ilmari