Hello all,

Le 19/09/2011 10:14, Cedric Bosdonnat a écrit :

   * Draw the manual page break line between the two pages instead of the
top of the paragraph defining the break.

I am a little bit skeptical about the place you choose, especially if it is a column break. For the latter, I don’t think it would be the proper place.

   * Draw it unconditionally. We can surely find a way to disable it in
some way through options, but at that place it would be a problem as
it's not on a page.

With the option “Text boundaries”… ?
But maybe this choice is more logical if you draw the breaks within the page.

Regards,
Olivier