On 13/02/12 14:52, Albert Thuswaldner wrote:
Yes I vote for pushing this as you suggested. It is a cheap solution for now, and done elsewhere in the code, so at least we are consistent then. Saw the ideas from Markus and Stefan regarding the range name dialog: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboard/Calc_Range_Names A mode-less window (i.e balloon) would be an option for a future improvement. But I guess we leave that for now until we have a consensus on going down that route.
sure :-)
Noel: can you push the patch with your changes or do you want me to tweek it?
ah no need to do anything, it's done

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=afeb347c909fa2deb37694d4b9fd6509ec305366
&
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0c998c462aa553f52b849a26e3ca8df077fb5622