Hi,

Cor Nouws schrieb:
Hi Astron,

Stefan Knorr (Astron) wrote (27-04-12 15:27)

Oh, pain... yes, Ctrl-+/- would be really cool. Unfortunately, Excel
also seems to use Ctrl-+/- for Insert/Delete Cells.
On the other hand, having zoom on Ctrl-[/] would mean, at least for
me, that you need to press three keys for something as simple as
zooming in (i.e Ctrl-Shift-8/9).

Then you have a very small keyboard? I work on a laptop without separate
numeric key's, but still [ and ] are available directly. And I would
expect that is for 98% of the users ???

The position of [ and ] depends on local. A German keyboard has it on AltGr+8 and AltGr+9.

Kind regards
Regina