Hi Joren,

thanks for the response. I think the behavior is good and works as expected.

But I don't think Ctrl+F should be a toggle command. Also the Close button should be the leftmost button.

I forward this to the UX-Advise list, let's see what they say.
(The discussion is about the Find bar in Writer that appears when pressing Ctrl+F.)

Thanks for your work anyway!
Samuel