Hi Sebastian,

On Wed, 2010-11-10 at 10:13 +0100, Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
> So who would be able to make sure that we don't bundle the high contrast
> icons in our buld anymore (and either purge those files or move them to
> a high contrast theme...) ?

        Hah ! it is you I guess - you just volunteered.

        Currently our hicontrast theme is built by
packimages/pack/makefile.mk:

# generate the HiContrast icon set
$(MISC)$/hicontrast.flag .PHONY :
    $(PERL) $(SOLARENV)$/bin$/hicontrast-to-theme.pl
$(SOLARSRC)$/default_images $(MISC)$/hicontrast && $(TOUCH) $@

        We need to fixup this "hicontrast-to-theme.pl" script - so that we can
base it from a (new) base-directory as well; say
ooo_custom_images/highcontrast

        We need to move and rename the lch_ and sch_ etc. variants into lc_ and
sc_ variants in that directory incrementally, as they are removed from
the code; ie. git mv'ing the ones that Joseph has identified across [ I
believe git will do this efficiently ].

        That is mostly a matter of tweaking / testing the
hicontrast-to-theme.pl script and doing some git movement - can you look
at that Sebastian ?

        The key is (of course) to only move/rename those files for which we
already have patches :-)

        Thanks !

                Michael.

--