Hi,

OK. I will pass something like this (with more extensions) on all source tree and will send patches after this:

 find -name "*.cxx" -o -name "*.hxx" -o -name "*.mk" -exec chmod -x '{}' \;

I have also tried to look for git-hooks but it looks like it is outside the source tree or I was unable to find it.

Francisco Kem Iti Saito