Robert,

To add to what Christina wrote, I think you'll find the instructions
here useful:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development#Preparing_patches

The link above gives also information on how  to diff changes across
multiple repositories. The easiest is still to create a number of
patches one for each repository, I think.

/Albert