The letter, fax, and agenda wizards were not working in LibreOffice Writer
under Kubuntu Linux.  I'm happy to say after the latest update, they all work
now.  I just wanted to send out a thank you to whichever developer fixed them.
I use both the letter and the fax one.  I kept having to run Windows under
VirtualBox to use them, which was quite the pain.  Now I can run them in
Kubuntu.

Don't let anyone tell you these features are superfluous.  I use the letter and
fax wizards all the time.  I've never used the agenda one, but I might at some
point.  Thanks for fixing them.