Hi all,

>> * VCL: main-loop / timeout foo [ menTor ;-]
>>      + Making our main-loop have an 'idle' concept
>>        with priorities vs. mix & match timers.
>>              + Tobias Madl
>>              + Jennifer Liebel

> LHM: Florian Haftmann

this issue did not raise much attention so far in this thread, so I'll
try to excite some…

From a bird's-eye perspective, this would IMHOP consist of the following
tasks:
* Identify the hot-sport where events are announced.
* Formally extend this interface with a priority parameter with not-yet
a meaning.
* Refine the event data structure to interpret priorities accordingly.
* Classify all existing event sources with desired priorities.
* Adjust priorities accordingly.

Any comments or hints?  Otherwise I guess the first item is the one to
start with.

All the best,
        Florian

--