On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 13:18:27 +0200, Ariel Constenla-Haile <ariel.constenla.ha...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Hello Thorsten,

On Wednesday 08 June 2011, 05:29, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Marco wrote:
> I hoped to get some type of object or container that let me to find
> the selected thumbnail slides out.
> On the contrary the result is that the selection type is "void",
> that means "no selection" IMO.
>
> So I don't know how to carry on this task.

Hi Marco,

Cc-ing the list, this may be of public interest - for the moment, I
suggest you simply export *all* slides. Christian, off the top of
your head, is there a way to retrieve the current selection from the
Slidesorter via UNO?

I guess the export filter will get a reference to the document model, so he
will need to get the "SubController" [1]
Model -> Controller -> SubController

skip

        aSelection = oSubController.getSelection()
        'should be a "com.sun.star.drawing.ShapeCollection"

        aPage = oSubController.getCurrentPage()
End Sub

[1] mmm documented but commented
http://svn.services.openoffice.org/opengrok/xref/DEV300_m106/offapi/com/sun/star/drawing/DrawingDocumentDrawView.idl#194

Hi Ariel,
thanks a lot for your example. It has been really useful!
The only drawback is that this method works only if I select
the slide thumbnails in the Slide Sorter Center Pane
(that is through the "Slide Sorter" tab), but if I select them
in the Left Side Impress Pane the selection is empty.
In fact the "com.sun.star.presentation.SlidesView"  service is
supported by the "drawing::XDrawSubController" interface only
when the Slide Sorter Center Pane is visible.

Cheers,
   Marco