Hi Yifan,

Yifan Jiang wrote (13-06-11 12:47)

Great thanks for the message! Sorry I overlooked your mail at first glance,

No need to apologise. As you can see, I'm not always fast too ;-)

our regression testing is organized here:
https://tcm.documentfoundation.org/

Here is the instruction how to contribute on running test on it:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Litmus

Yes, good to see that growing.
I already made a start with translation of that page to Dutch.

I am probably going to deliver some important new cases or coverage areas to
the mailing list for review/discuss this week, please keep tuned and let me
know if you have any ideas about this or about QA.

Also please do not hesitate to let us know if any questions. We are looking
forward to you :)

Thanks, I 'll make sure that I won't forget you :-)
And see my reply to John for some more precise explanation of what I was thinking about in this special case.

Kind regards,

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org