Le 28/06/2011 16:18, Nigel Hawkins a écrit :
On Tue, 2011-06-28 at 13:45 +0100, Caolán McNamara wrote:
So, for a hackaround, I guess we might be looking at a mismatch between
how the internal cppunit is built and the outside world, so to test that
theory, try this patch to the internal cppunit makefile.mk and rm -rf
cppunit/unxlng* and rebuild it and rebuild those sal tests as well,
easiest to just blow them all away.

This might all be futile, be much nicer if we had a small standalone
test-case.
No joy here. I get exactly the same error with that patch.

Nigel

Same result here, I applied the patch then "make clean && make" and the problem is still there.

Julien.